Minggu, 02 Juni 2013

The beautiful island of Karimunjawa



          On January 2011, the most beautiful memory in Karimunjawa can’t desribes by words. When the holiday was came, I think to spent the vacation even I just had one week to do. It passed in my thought about Karimunjawa island, before that my friend already introduced to me about this island and I started to searched the information to went there by internet and it’s really suprised me when I saw how beuatiful island in central java. I talked to my friend and decided to went Karminjawa with me. For traveller we can spent idr.485.000 (3nights/1day) for vacation in there included, home,meal and other necessary.

            On 27 January Rhya and I went to Jepara firstly by santika bus from Lebak Bulus terminal and it took about 14 hours on the way . After passed some town in central java, finally we arrived in Jepara at 28 Januari 2011. Jepara is the beautiful town, along the sreet seems clear and peaceful. It describes how lovely town of Kartini. the people who stay there so really kind, they respect to us and easygoing, we can saw different between city and town. We used pedicab to harbor and paid idr.10.000. exactly we arrived at harbor and joined with the others tourism. We met the travel agent and fix all the payment to vacation in Karimunjawa. At 9.00 o’clock in the morning we started from the harbor to Karimunjawa by a ship. The beuatiful sky and the blu sea spread with widely as escord us to crossed the nature. For this day it’s enough to rest our body and ready for made a new advanture for the next day.

            Thema for our vacation is marine tourism , where almost of the activities we spent on the sea and the islands. Used the boat we visited some of islands in Karimunjawa such as Cemara Besar  and menjangan island. The way the got there we had to face to face with little wave which was like  hup my adrenalin being to took kora-kora without payment in dufan. Wow, can’t you imagined? You just have to stand alone on the white sand that spread straight across at beach without anybody who can stop your step to enjoyed what the wonderful God’s creation. I’m so happy at this time, I jumped and shouted while running along the coast which being silent and gave little sally wave to me. I just wanna to put on all of my problems in the island took out my pocket camera to watched the beautiful beach.

            We ain’t only watched the beach, but we could swam with the sharks and turtle, my feel so worried but it can’t handle my self to jumped and swam with them, so far if ur body doesn’t pull out the blood it won’t dangerous. The first day had been passed with the happy feeling and survive. The second day was the moment we got snorkeling and enjoyed the sea form the boat, fishing , ate coconut, and the third days as same as with the days before. The boat stayed anchor on the sea and we watched the sun god down slowly, the stunning beauty sea being a dark when the night was comes. By slowy the sun doens’t see anymore, and it times to called us had to come back faster. Accrosed the sea which slept we are back to inn. The place which we are stayed did’t far from the coast, so we could heard wave rumble while slept likes a nature song for those nights. On January 31, we left Karimunjawa, hard to take my step to left the beautiful island, I’ve no idea, it’s time to back Jakarta and meet with  the random activities I think. Eventhough it will be broke my heart little I’m so happy to spent a fews days and my pocket cam already took a lot of wonderful memories in Karimunjawa with them. The ship had left faster the island and it’s smile seems said to us ‘Goodbye’.

            Karimun the most beautiful in Java that I ever visited so far, it’s looks like still virgin and has stunning beautiful sea. For you who didn’t go there before , let pack ur clothes and plan ur vacation in there, I bet you will never disappointed. The society so really caring, and give respect to others and visitor. Some of programs by the government seems work out such as proliferation of seaweed, shark, turtle and safe coral. For seafood lover it’s the most island that I recomended to you, because seafood is the most than vegetables. But there are some of constraints for traveler such as transportation (ship), restroom for public and ATM. However, I’m impressed with this island, it’s no need more money to go there, I think it isn’t expensive to enjoy the most beautiuful nature, Karimunjawa is the place you have to go. Meal and souvenir which offered are the attainments of local. Started for idr.90.00 to hundreds you can pay the homestay or hotel. Moreover if I have a changes soon, I wanna take this island again to spent my vacation with the beloved people. Finally Rhya and I with the santika bus went to to capital city with the unforgetable moment I ever had.



1 komentar:

  1. Interesting information I haven’t been through such information in a long time.
    Moreton Island

    BalasHapus